Monday, May 24, 2010

What UCB HLF Students Are Saying

"The more I came to this class the more I laughed and it made me feel good about myself. It gave me a good feeling."
P. Carrion 02/27/10

"I liked the way the students were talking about how their lives have changed from this class."
C. Smith 3/21/02

"I am very happy with this class. It really changed me. Now I am able to take things that happen not to serious and always look for the funny side of things."
J. Road 12/15/05

"I came to class very sad and I went home very happy because of so much humor used in class."
M. Figueroa 3/31/05
"I was really stressed out before I started this class. Now I am not stressed. Laughing has really help me cope with stress."
D. Brison 6/14/04

"I came to class with a headache. In fact I had that headache all day. Before leaving class I was fine. I laughed and relaxed in class. Laughter is the best medicine."
C. Capitolia 9/24/03

"After my day with my son I was going to drop this class but I'm so very glad I was able to get someone to watch him. This class has taught me how good it is for me to laugh and to make sure my son laughs and stays happy."
A. Spencer 2/05/04

"I like this class because I found some good techniques of humor to confront with tragic situations."
J. Hung 02/02/03

"I enjoyed every minute of it. I observed how you can make something out of nothing and really find it humorous."
B. Rodriguez 9/22/05

"I like that this class is teaching, encouraging people to laugh because people don't do it as much as they should."
E. Rosa 10/29/03

No comments:

Post a Comment